The best place in the blogosphere to find the Somers.

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Carl Polzin

I was informed that Carl Polzin died on May 31st.  Many of us certainly remember him fondly as the big man who shoveled us out of snow drifts, kept track of us at a St Patty's Day parade and hung Christmas lights...to name a few things.  More information will be coming about the funeral and details, but I guess they are holding off for a week or so to accommodate family members.  I would like to send flowers for his funeral from Dolores and the Somers girls, Susan, Nancy, Kathy, Jill and Janet.  Is that okay with everyone?


1 comment:

pete said...

When in need of repairs or help we always called Carl...I was always fascinated by the mechanical things he could do. He is remembered fondly..please include me in the flowers.
Thanks, Kathy